Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Sunday, February 05, 2006

A Public Apology [re-post]

I recently joked that one of my [real-life] friends should use the spell check on his blog because he has a tendency to get in a hurry and misspell words.

I had planned on telling him when I got the chance, but I joked about it when he wasn't there, and several of my other friends told him what I had said.

It occurred to me that I might have hurt his feelings, and possibly discouraged my other friends from blogging for fear that the 'speller-Nazi' might come to visit their blogs as well.

If that is the case, I am truly sorry, guys. I like to joke and slam on people, and sometimes I can be insensitive. If I have offended you or hurt your feelings at any time about blogging, please forgive me.

I really don't go around checking spelling and grammar on every one just waiting for mistakes to crop up so I can point and laugh.

Sheesh, if you read this thing at all, you know I screw up regularly because the only thing I check is spelling [and that because it's automatic and doesn't take much time].

Anyway, to Eric, Lindsay, Robin, and Sarah, please don't stop blogging because of me. Eric, I apologize if I hurt you by slamming on your typos.I love you guys.


--Originally Posted by Shelbi at 2/03/2006 11:56:00 PM--

1 Comments:

Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

humility, humility, humility. I so appreciated your comment today to me. Mine are 7, 3, and almost 2. This too shall pass, probably all too quickly!

Sunday, February 05, 2006 7:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home