Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Some Random Cool Stuff

Wednesdays are exhausting. Crowds are hard for me, so church stuff wears me out. That, coupled with my son throwing up a little bit ago, has made me think I'd rather be sleeping than blogging.

So, I decided to look up online generators, and found this site.

And to be really lazy, I generated a random blog entry:

Welcome to the Blog-o-Matic. And here is your dynamically generated, completely random and copyright-free blog post:

Everything to know about Ajax

What would you say if I told you that there is more to life than to make more enemies. Why am I talking about Ajax, you probably wonder... OK, I will tell you something here now... Sometime around last year my hair was silly. Yeah, just what it sounds like. Anyway. Although it felt more like a dream to me then. I stumbled upon a purple bird. Insert drum-roll here, because...

Read more...

Date: 2006-02-02 07:56:48 Permalink Comments (0)

How cool is that?

And then there's this one, which gave me a new name:

My Merovingian name is Theudechild the Feeble-minded.
Take Merovingian Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

And then there's the Excuse Generator, which generated the following:

I got so absorbed in tracking down the sinister forces that control our lives that I could hardly function as a human being-- and then my boss got on my case COMPLETELY unfairly. I am so unspiritual sometimes! Anyway, I hope the cat doesn't have kittens this week

And this one:

I got so involved with this stupid flame-war on the Net that I could hardly function as a human being-- and then my test came back positive (a mistake, it turned out). I am so put upon by occult forces sometimes! Anyway, I hope my new meditation program clears up the problem this week.

Here is a Biblical Curse Generator, and I got the following:

"Take heed, O thou Amalekite dog, for you will be swallowed by a whale with excessively bad breath!"

So, go have some fun, and let me know if you find anything cool, okay?

*Edited to add, something went horribly wrong with my font size. I have no clue what I did, but I'm sorry if you can't read this. See above excuses!

1 Comments:

Blogger lindsay said...

I went over to the name generator and it cracked me up. shannon is Lothar the Incestuous (or "the woman," if I use his whole middle name). I am Clotilda the Lusty (or "the impure," depending on how I put in my middle name).

Sunday, February 05, 2006 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home