Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Friday, January 20, 2006

My Very Own Romance Novel

Image Hosting by PicsPlace.to I got this wonderful link from Kate Rothwell's blog, and I was able [barely] to get the thing to work, and what you see above is what I got for my efforts.

I imagine that some one with a little more experience in uploading pics and downloading pics and all the other crap I had to do to get this thing done would have had an easier time of it, but hey, chalk up another victory for me! Current score: Shelbi= 2, Computer= 1.

Not too shabby, if I do say so myself!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Evening, Ms. Shelbi --

You're 2 for 2 w/ the helpful/interesting items this evening.

I've already "raided" The Hubble Heritage Gallery" for a couple of large images for my desktop, & I will return for more when time allows.

I also visited & made use of the "romance novel" site, but not for its intended purpose. Any book cover can be created w/in certain character limitations of the title & tag line fields & the image uploaded. I "celebrated" by re-creating Bonzo Goes to Washington, the 25th anniversary of Bonzo's first inauguration, which is today, Jan, 20th. Bonzo is, of course, the Chimp's ideological predecessor.

It features, also of course, a one finger salute by ROF himself. There are actually quite a number of people who think Bonzo deserves a spot on Mt Rushmore -- as if!

Friday, January 20, 2006 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Shelbi said...

Hey, welcome back, rof.

Okay, lemme see if I got this, Bonzo is Ronald Reagan, right?

I confess, I had to google Bonzo, and then follow some links to put 2 and 2 together, but that's why I love your comments, because I have to work to figure out what you're talking about.

Thanks for stopping by, rof, come back any time.

Friday, January 20, 2006 11:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home