Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Sleepy Blogger Blues

I stayed up too late writin'
Got up too early this morn'
Gotta go work on scene five,
Or is it six?
I really don't know!

Cause I'm sleepy, [sleepy, ooh so sleepy]
I'm sleepy, [sleepy, ooh so sleepy]
I'm soo freakin' sleepy [sleepy]

I got the sleepy blogger blues!

Ugh. This is where the rubber meets the road, kids. I'm sick with a chest cold. My throat feels like I've got an orange stuck in it every time I swallow. My voice barely squeaks when I talk, and my body feels like it's been hit by a truck.

I was up until 4a.m. [I actually stopped writing around 2 or so, but I couldn't fall asleep for a couple of hours]. The kids started bouncing off the walls around 9 this morning, and the two year old came in holding her butt saying, "Maw ma, I pooooo." You can't really put off poopy diapers even when you're on your death bed, so I had to get up.

Been up ever since, and it hit me at around 8:00 that I'm tired. I wish for sleep, with my pet Zeep , but alas, my sweet Zeep has gone to work, and my five year old is in my bed [uninvited, I might add] sniffling and rustling papers, and asking questions, "Mom, are we ever gonna go on a train? I mean a real train, not one like at [amusement park]. 'Cause that was a train, but not a real one."

You know what? I'm 32 and I've never been on a real passenger train, either [nor an airplane, but I don't really have a desire to get on a plane]. I guess riding a train should go on my list of Stuff To Do Before I Die.

Okay, I'm off to work on the NIP. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home