Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ahem...

So I'm thinking tonight must be spent with my husband. I told him earlier that we needed to have a 'dialogue,' after which he looked at me like, 'What happened?' Followed by the look that said, "Am I in trouble?" Yes, after ten years, I really can read his mind.

I only let the suspense build until we finished dinner. Then I told him our dialogue probably wouldn't need words. Which resulted in a look of relief, and then with the realization of my implication, anticipation. He was really helpful giving the kids their baths and getting them tucked in.

They all have colds, so I gave them drugs* and put them to bed. We shouldn't have any interruptions.


*Children's Cold Medicine, in the proper dosage for their age and weight! Sheesh, I'm not that crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home