Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Tachycardia

It means 'high heart rate, usually over 100 beats per minute in an adult.' I had it during all three of my pregnancies [along with panic attacks during my second, which included a heart rate of 180. Not fun.] I seem to be experiencing a bit of that this evening.

Probably a non-pregnancy induced panic attack [never had one before, but hell, there's a first time for everything!] Please note that I said non-pregnancy. I am not pregnant, nor do I plan to be any time soon [maybe never again]. Being pregnant sucked [I may blog about it sometime, and bore you good and proper].

But this evening, I am, well, panicking for no apparent reason. It was a difficult evening as we had quizzing practice. There were thirteen kids [not counting the three little ones who don't quiz] which made for a loud time. It was enjoyable, but exhausting.

And yet here I am, at three in the morning, blogging.

It's official folks, I have completely lost my mind.

Yay me!

I think I'll go meditate and see if I can calm down a little. Join me, won't you, for a few deep breaths and relaxation techniques?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home