Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Holy Crapoli, I'm an HTMLer!

Me, an aich tee emm eller!

In the comments section.

Where you have to actually use the < thingies.

And get the spaces and punctuation just right.

That's not easy!

And I owe it all to my new favorite blogger, Doug Hoffman over at Balls and Walnuts, and "rof."

I don't always understand rof the first time I read his comments, but I like him anyway, because eventually, I gets my poor old brain in gear and figures it out, and then the light goes on and voila! Brilliant insights.

Yes, I'm gushing. Over people I don't know outside my computer. But this is really COOL! SO CUT ME SOME SLACK, ALREADY!!!

Oh, and thanks a bunch, guys. I really appreciate it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Good job! See. That wasn't so painful, was it?

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Evening, Ms. Shelbi --

It is entirely gratifying to see you so enthusiastic at learning a new skill. Mr. Hoffman set the course for you; I merely "jiggled the rudder" a bit.

If you care to, you might drop the "Source" window & check out the different usages of the "tags" for this little spiel. Using "b," as opposed to "strong," will save some keystrokes (for me that means fewer opportunities for the all too frequently occurring typos), & you can double or even triple up tags -- as long as you don't forget to close them.

Now, about this: "SO CUT ME SOME SLACK, ALREADY!!!" Why would you want someone to ruin a perfectly good trouser? ;>)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:47:00 PM  
Blogger Shelbi said...

Why would you want someone to ruin a perfectly good trouser? ;>)

Okay, now that made me
Laugh Out Loud!!

Thanks for the guffaw, rof!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home