Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Master Artist

This link comes courtesy of Balls and Walnuts, who got it from this guy. I tried to stick a picture here, but couldn't figure it out [I know, I know, I'm freakin' slow with this stuff]. I'll try again on another post, or edit this one later. Meantime, go look at the pictures, they're amazing.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Okay, you back? Pretty cool, huh? For once, I'm speechless.

All I can say is, "Wow."

I look at those pictures and I am completely in awe of the beauty and artistry of God. And I am humbled at the same time that such an incredible Creator wants to have a relationship with me, when I am so small and insignificant.

Wow. Thank you Father.

2 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Blogger has a feature that will allow you to upload a photo; you'll need to know the URL for the photo.

Alternatively, if you have your own website (or something like Photo Bucket), you can copy a photo and upload it to your website's files. Then, to post the image to your blog, again using appropriate HTML brackets instead of parentheses:

(img src="URL/imagename.jpg")

For example,

(img src="http://dshoffman.com/nose1.jpg")

I'd post the actual image, but blogger doesn't allow us to post images in comments :o(

Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:57:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

One thing you shouldn't do, by the way, is use the image URL directly from the source web page. That puts a drain on THAT person's server, which you should not do without permission.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home