Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Grr

When my dad was about five, he had two imaginary friends named Damin and Hellin. At the age of five, he figured out code words for Hell and Damn, and called them his imaginary friends so he wouldn't get into trouble for cussing around my Grandma [who was a tee-totaler in every sense of the word].

I am still very impressed with his creativity at such a young age to get around the rules.

I don't think I got much of his intelligence gene. I can't figure out photobucket, so I'm gonna do the next best thing.

Damn stupid photo loading non working piece of shit thing non user friendly makes me want to take a freaking sledgehammer to this stupid piece of shit computer and knock it straight to hell...

Deep breaths, Shelbi.

Okay, I give up for now. I need to find a different picture holder so I can put pictures there and then move them here.

I don't think I'm ready for a website yet [egads! can you imagine?!], but maybe I can find a picture holder for dummies.

Sheesh. Thanks for trying, Doug, I'll have to come back to it tomorrow or I'll lose my mind [what's left of it!]

Heh, I blew up my page at Photobucket! Fatal error. Oh brother. My computer's acting weird, moving ssllowww. I think I need to do some maintenance. Spellcheck on this create post page won't come up either, so please forgive any typos. I'm not gonna do the NIP tonight, I'd better figure out what I did to the Beast first.

Later, y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home