Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Back on the Writerly Trail

Finally worked on NIP tonight. Yay, me. I got 1298 words, which is okay, but it took me two hours to get them. I think skipping a couple of days lost my rhythm, and I'm gonna have to work a bit to get it back. Also, I went back and finished scene 4, so it's a little out of order in posting now, and that made it kind of hard to get my mind around where I'm going.

I'm not sure I like the direction it's going right now, either. I had a scene in mind to write tonight, and a different one ended up in its place. I'll probably have to go back and fix it. I may go ahead and write the scene I had in mind tomorrow, and work it in during the edits. That will make it harder to read it on the blog, but I'll put some links in at the end of the posts or something.

We're all still sick here. Hubby's been coughing the whole time I've been writing, which makes for a peaceful writing session since the computer's in our bedroom. The two year old had a ten minute long coughing fit, too, but thankfully it didn't wake her up.

No, she only wakes up when I'm on the verge of falling asleep myself. I swear, every night she wakes up and cries just as I get into that wonderful limbo stage between awake and asleep. Almost makes me believe she's psychic.

Anyway, there's sleep around here somewhere, and I need to find some, so g'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home