Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Wall

I've hit a bit of a brick wall. It's the same one I always hit when I'm writing, and while I'm not surprised, I am a bit disappointed. I had hoped that I would bypass whatever this is by blogging my novel, but the self doubt and all the other negative self-talk bullshit I put myself through is right here, front and center, staring me in the face.

My depression has reared its ugly head again also. I yelled at the kids all day, and was generally a bitch to anyone who was close by [which was just my family since I didn't go anywhere] This could be partially hormonal. Also because I haven't been doing my meditation regularly. Plus I just got over being sick, and we've had an incredibly stressful time of it financially the past month.

I guess I just need to wallow for a few hours Then I'll rest, meditate, pray, and shower [water always makes me feel better]. I'll maybe blog about all this when it's over. For now, I'm done.

I'll be better tomorrow. I REFUSE to do this again. I will not be defeated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home