Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ever Get A Song Stuck In Your Head?

I stumbled upon a couple of articles about 'earworms,' or getting an annoying song stuck in your head.

They are here, and here. It was good to find out that women and slightly neurotic people have problems with this the most. I probably fit into both of those categories [okay, yes I'm for sure a woman, I was referring to the 'slightly neurotic.'

And speaking of neurotic. I have this neat little site meter on both of my blogs where I can find out how many people are clicking my blog [which is just as addicting as Googling yourself, moreso for me since my name doesn't even show up on Google... ever]. So I have to go check sometimes, you know?

But my favorite is when people comment, because then it's like having a conversation with the people who come over. So this is my hint, that if you want to, you can comment, see?

Very subtle hint, don't you think?

Okay, now whatever you do, don't think about that kit kat jingle [Gimme a break...]

Heh heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelbi said...

Testing to see if comments work. Some people have had troubles with them.

Saturday, February 04, 2006 2:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home