Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Blogger Is Having Issues

Okay, I've only been doing this since last November, but Blogger has had problems three times in the past month. I don't know if this will post, so you'll forgive me if I don't write very long.

Blogger ate three of my posts, two here at Shelblog, and one at NIP IT IN THE BUTT. I have them saved in my e-mail program, so I'll probably re-post them when I'm sure Blogger is fixed.

In the mean time, I hope all is well with you. Things are better here. I'll write more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

This was the last straw for me, Shelbi. I moved over to a different host with a whole new blogging platform (WordPress). I'm busy kvetching about my New Software Blues over at the lates incarnation of Balls and Walnuts.

See ya there.

Sunday, February 05, 2006 1:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home