Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Monday, January 02, 2006

Rollin,' Rollin,' Rollin,' Keep That Blog A Rollin!

My spell check ought to have a blast with that title! Hee hee. There are days when I just can't help myself. My friend Lindsay started a blog and posted about our New Year's Eve party. She posted pictures, and since my attempt the other day turned into such a sideways mess, I'm not gonna try it again for a long while.

Go here and scroll down if you're interested. Hubby and I dressed up in matching biker jackets and work shirts. I had horrible hair and make-up [on purpose, but mine didn't hold a candle to a couple of others.] Anyway, it was loads of fun.

Let's see here, was there anything else I wanted to talk about? [goes blog hopping while thinking about it.]

Maybe I'll come back to you later, right now I have to test something.

2 Comments:

Blogger lindsay said...

Thanks for the press, I don't think anyone but you has seen the blog. It took freakin forever to get the pictures to post, and even longer for them to be in the right spots - some of them still aren't and it pisses me off (Like anyone would have a second thought about my inabilities after seeing the pictures posted!). Hope you're not freakin' sick today, and if you are . . . Suck it up, don't be a sissy. How's that for comforting advice!!

Lindsay

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Shelbi said...

Thanks for the concern, Lindsay! I'm actually better today, and freakishly enough, the only thing I have to thank for it is prayer and meditation.

I have no clue how meditation helps, only that it does.

As for the blog, pictures are a little too advanced for this here plug n play type girl! The first time I tried to add something to the sidebar, it took me HOURS!!

The code you have to put in there is just weird, I can't even figure out how to use the HTML tags in the comments.

Ach.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 4:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home