Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Saturday, December 24, 2005

It Is Finished

My stint in holiday shopping madness is officially over. If I didn't get it today, I ain't gettin' it. I spent part of the evening wrapping hubby's gifts. Then I wasted several hours watching TV. I watched network TV until the news was half over, then I watched Newlyweds on MTV.

The plan for the rest of my evening [now that it's after midnight] is to shower, meditate and go to sleep.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and the kids are getting more excited the closer we get. I'm a little nervous about the service tomorrow night. We don't have our skit completely memorized yet, and I'm not sure if there's gonna be time tomorrow.

George goes to work at five, and he works until three in the morning tonight, so I'm sure he's gonna want to sleep late. We may have to set an alarm and get up anyway.

Maybe I'll set the coffee pot, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home