Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Only Two Shopping Days Left, Boys and Girls

And we're not done yet. At this rate, we should be ready for Christmas by New Year's. Oh well. We went to the church to practice our Christmas skit [called Glad Tidings]. And so Steve could practice his song, 'Oh Holy Night.' We still have to finish memorizing the skit, but I think we're close, and the song is really high, but really good.

Tomorrow is the only day I will have to do my shopping before Christmas, so I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and do it. I guess if you hear from me tomorrow, you'll know I survived it!

Anyway, it's late, and life is hectic, so I'm gonna go. I'm thinking that unless something major comes up that I just have to blog about, this may be a short diary entry for a few days.

You never know, though, I had planned on skipping Sundays, but I always have something to talk about. My writing on my novel is at a temporary standstill. But I'm still writing every day, so I don't feel too bad about it. My goal is to have it written, revised, polished, and sent out by this time next year. I'm hoping to have it finished before that, but since this is my first time for actually finishing one, I figure a year isn't too bad.

Anyway, if things go nuts and I don't get a chance to say it, Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home