Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A Blogging We Will Go



I went shopping today. Spent four hours on my feet, and my butt's a draggin.' Hubby is laying in bed shooting the ceiling with his new airsoft gun. Yup, he's strange, but so cute!

And if you tilt your head just so, you can see how cute. That was on his 34th birthday, which was in August.

Ugh. I can't figure out how to rotate the picture. Anybody out there know how?

Oh well, all that was to say that I'm beat, so I'm going to bed. Speaking of birthdays, my 32nd is coming up in a few days. Wow, it feels really weird to be in my thirties. I figure I'll get used to it about the time I head into my forties. It's cool, though. I remember being a kid and thinking I would never live to see 25, let alone 32. So I won't gripe about getting old [I'm not even close, yet.]

Anyway, 'night, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home