Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Oh boy.

You fit in with:
Taoism



Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Taoist faith. Spirituality is the most important thing in your life. You strive to live by all of your ideals, and live a very intellectually focused life.


60% spiritual.
0% reason-oriented.


I took this quiz to see where I fit in in religions. What's funny is that even though I consider myself a Christian, the description is exactly how I am.

I took it again, and lied on a few of the answers, and I was a Buddhist.

Third time:

Scientology

Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Scientology faith. You strive to find the truth in all matters, but you also have a lot of faith in people and things. You are very logical, smart and charismatic and you value the truth above all else.40% scientific.40% faith-oriented.

Fifth time, making up almost everything,

You fit in with:

Judeo-Christian

Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Judeo-Christian faith. You have the capacity for immense faith and spirituality. At your core, you believe in justice, goodness and redemption.20% scientific.80% faith-oriented.

That's just silly.

Tests are fun, though.

*Edited to add: I swiped the link to Quiz Galaxy from Kate Rothwell.

2 Comments:

Blogger lindsay said...

I mostly fit in with taoism also, but you have to answer like a complete jerk to "fit in" with Christianity - I think that says something about the way the maker of that quiz sees christianity, eh?

Friday, February 10, 2006 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Yippee! I'm a humanist. I'd be worried by anything else (except perhaps Buddhism).

Friday, February 10, 2006 2:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home