Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Shelbi's First Sex Post

Okay, I actually posted something last night, but Blogger Blew up again, apparently.

What I said was:

"Um, actually what this means is that I'm not blogging tonight so I can have sex with my husband.

He's doing the happy dance, so I'd better go.

Have a wonderful evening, everybody."

*Yeah, well, I was in a hurry last night, so I didn't fix it when I realized Blogger shot the shit again. It was taking about five minutes to load a page, so I was going to have to wait another 15 minutes or so to see if I could try to post my entry again.

I may actually do a sex post at some point, though. It's just about the only topic I haven't blogged about, so we have to go there eventually, right?*

Right now, we're in the midst of breakfast, so I'll talk to you later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelbi said...

Nope, but blogger was. Being a tease I mean. They're starting to really annoy me.

Oh well. It has been forever, Bob, so get your butt back into the groove, okay?

Miss you, too.

Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home