Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Feeling Lazy

Um, make that exhausted. I'm still tired. My dad called way too freaking early this morning to wish the girl happy birthday. My dad has always been a morning person, and I have never been. He used to wake me up in the mornings for school by beating on my bedroom door and yelling or singing at the top of his lungs. The madder I got, the funnier he thought it was, so this morning reminded us both of old times.

That wicked laugh is still the same.

I'm a little nicer about it than I used to be, but I still got up too early this morning, so I'm tired.

I've got church in the morning [if I can manage to wake up.] Steve has to work, so I'll be getting all three kids up, and none of them have clean socks, so we may skip it. Have I mentioned that I hate laundry? Sometimes I let it go too long, like now, and we run out of stuff. I have about ten loads to do, and I've been waiting for the laundry fairy to come and rescue me, but alas, I think I'm gonna have to do it myself. Ick.

So anyway, I'm gonna leave you now, and try to go to sleep within the next half hour [wish me luck!]

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home