Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm all written out...

Well, now, this is a first. I spent most of the day carrying around my new QuickPAD, stealing a minute or two where ever I could, writing on Thea's story. I even took it to church and wrote there. When I got home, I uploaded what I had to the computer, and corrected all the [millions] of typos.

Here's the cool part, I wrote 1695 words, but it was only half of the scene. So I finished it in Word, then uploaded it to NIP IT IN THE BUTT. When all was said [er, written] and done, I had a whopping 3,169 words. In one day. That is my all time high for fiction writing [on some days I think I write about that much blogging on Shelblog and commenting on other blogs, but I don't do a word count here. This is just where I plague all of you with my whines, rants, angsts, worries, and sometimes good stuff, too].

Anyway...

I think I got some good ideas in it, although God only knows what will survive the edit, but I don't really care at this point!

I was able to think and plot my scene all day, and then, since I had my quickpad, I could type it all up instantly. Didn't matter where I was. That's just freaking cool, folks!

And way fun.

Thea had a rough day today. She died, which kinda sucks. But I finally got to write a scene that didn't feel like I was building up to something else. It wasn't in the original plan, but I was bored, so I just went with the flow.

Anyway, I don't remember what all I wrote at this point, and I don't really care much if it sucks, I'm just in awe of 3169 words! I may have figured out a way to finish the damn thing. Yay me!

Now, I must sleep!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaynie said...

I REALLY want one of those *sigh*

They look fabulous.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home