Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Probably should have said that earlier, since it's 11p.m. now, and by the time most people read this it'll be the day after V Day, but better late than never, right?

Anyway, we all went to Denny's for dinner [had a coupon for buy one get one free dinners, and the kids eat free on Tuesdays. Five people ate meals for under $15! That's pretty amazing, don't you think?] Then we went to Wal-Mart, because that's what we always do.

Because we lived in a Very Boring Town, our favorite date was always going to Wal-Mart. The later at night, the better. Now with the kids, it's a little different, but things change. Anyway, I think I'm going to go cuddle with my husband now, so goodnight, dear friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger lindsay said...

Happy VD to you too. VD! HAHAHA! I don't think you should wish anyone a happy VD. But I guess if you've got it, you should be as happy as you can. Although the itching . . .

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 7:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home