Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Monday, December 05, 2005

Six Days and Counting

Six days it's been that the back of my neck and shoulders have been stiff. It doesn't seem to be getting any better, either, which is really starting to piss me off. If it's not better by Wednesday [hubby's day off] I'm calling the doctor.

Okay, I lied. I got to looking up stiff neck on the good ole 'net, and things like meningitis kept popping up, so I called the doc and left a message. My temp is 99.3, but I am a little sensitive to light, and that's kinda freaking me out. Yeah, remember when I said the internet is great? I was wrong!! [not really, but you know how it is]

I may have the beginnings of medical paranoia going on, but just to be on the safe side, well, you get the picture.

Okay, that's all for now, but I'll keep you updated on my stiff neck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home