Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Just a Few Words Before Sleep

Okay, I'm working toward a story idea for my fiction. Probably no one else on the planet has this much trouble with writing, but there you go. Part of me is wondering if I'm going in the wrong direction altogether. I don't know. But I'll keep trying to figure it out, I mean after all, what else do I have to do right now?

I only have a few minutes left. My week has been plagued by a horribly stiff/sore neck and I'm starting to think I need to go to the Doctor. I've slept wrong and gotten a stiff neck lots of times, but they only lasted a couple of days. This thing has lasted all week, and it's not getting any better. So, I took some medicine that should help relieve the pain, but also makes me sleepy.

I am reading a new book called A New Kind of Christian by Brian McLaren. I'm not quite ready to talk about this one [it is the first in the series that includes "The Story We Find Ourselves In," which I talked about [a lot].

My husband's work Christmas party was last night. We had fun. This whole weekend was insanely busy, and I was in pain the whole time, which kinda sucked. Anyway, my medicine is working and my fingers are starting to stutter, so I better go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelbi said...

Testing... is this thing on? A friend just e-mailed that the comments aren't working, so I'm testing...

Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home