Shelblog

I've moved to WordPress. Come see me at http://shelbisblog.wordpress.com/

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Number One Post... Testing...

Okay, so I've been reading blogs for almost a year now, and I've finally decided to take the plunge and give it a try. At this point, I'm not sure how to classify myself in the blogosphere. I am a stay at home, homeschooling mother of three wonderful kids, ages 7, 4, and 2. I'm not sure if I will be publishing their names... I may just call them by number (One being the 7 year old, Two being the four year old, and Three being the two year old...)

We have one dog named Sydney, and way too many fish all swimming around together in a 10 gallon tank. We've only named a few of the fish... our algae eater is named Pirate Ship (courtesy of my son.. a name which always makes me laugh), Sunny (breed unknown, but she's yellow fading to orange with black spots... named Sunny by me, it's short for Tequila Sunrise.. My husband just shook his head when I named her). We know Sunny is a girl because she had babies not too long ago, at least five, but possibly more. We also have four fish named Eenie, Meenie, Minie, and Moe... also of unknown breed, and an incredible number of feeder guppies (who keep making more) that I refuse to name and don't want, though I don't have the heart to get them out of the tank and throw them away.

Okay, so now that you know more than you ever wanted to know about my fish tank, I have to go fix dinner for the masses. Thus ends my first post. Here's hoping it only gets better from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home